All the answers you seek..
Besides having the coolest and most noticeable socks, when you join the Sockgaim family you join an exclusive club with wearable art you can use to set yourself apart. In addition to the great designs, you help support local charities. With every pair sold a portion goes to donating brand new socks to those who need it most.
“I’m going sock shopping today” said no one, ever. People wear socks every day without really thinking about how easy it is to dress up that real estate. By subscribing to Sockgaim and letting us take care of it, you’ll get the hookup on the coolest socks around.
For every sock purchased, a portion goes to charity – plus, your wearable art supports local artists who work on our cool designs.
Absolutely! A sock subscription for someone else truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
By subscribing for your friend or loved one, not only will they be on the receiving end of our sweet socks every month, their gift will support charities and local artists – two birds, one sock.
Do you hate paying shipping and love discounts?
Then a subscription may be for you. Not only will socks arrive in your letter box every month, we’ll cover the shipping and reduce the price overall.
As long as you’re an active subscriber, your benefits will continue.
Our magical elves get to work immediately to help you up your Sock Game. You’ll receive the latest release design every month. You don’t even have to leave cookies out, they deliver them right to your door because they just love doing it!
We process our orders as quickly as we can. So on average you should receive your Sockgaim within five to ten days every month if you live in Australia. International delivery may vary, and can take up to three weeks. Of course we will always endeavour to get your precious socks to you as soon as possible!
Our magical elves will sneak in through your chimney and aim to drop off your latest socks at the exact same time every month. Sometimes their delivery schedule can get a little hectic. So if it’s not the same day you’ll get your socks around the same time every month, give or take a few days.
What if I don’t like puppies? No way… you will love them and show off your awesome Sock Game. But if you really don’t like the socks you get, give them away as a gift failing that please drop us a line at [email protected] and our team will help you come up with a solution.
Can’t get enough of Sockgaim?
Simply add another Sockgaim subscription and we will ensure you get an extra pair per month.
Sockgaim comes in two different size options:
- Small (US 5 – 8)
- Large (US 9 – 13)
Our premium socks are the perfect combination of stretch, comfort and wearability – on average made from 80% combed cotton, 17% spandex, and 3% nylon*
All of our socks are 100% funk.
*Some socks may be slightly different depending on the design
Enter your discount code in the cart section of checkout. Then watch your $avings roll in on your cart total.
Breakups are hard on everyone and we’ll always want you back..but we’ll keep the crazy at bay and make it as easy as possible on you. All you have to do is email us and we’ll take care of it. See our Cancellation and Refund Policies for more specific info.
- For Pay Monthly subscribers, we’ll continue to charge your credit card and send socks to you every month until you cancel your subscription.
- To cancel, log in to your account page, click Edit Subscription, then choose Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page. Or send us an email at [email protected] to let us know you want to cancel.
- If you cancel by email, please include the following info: Your name, subscription type, and the address where you receive your socks. That way, we’ll be sure to cancel only your subscription and not one you may have sent as a gift.
- We’ll stop sending socks the month immediately following your cancellation request.
- We must receive your cancellation 48 hours before subscription renewal to cancel your subscription the following month. If we receive your cancellation less than 48 hours before subscription renewal, then you will be charged for the following month and your subscription will be canceled the month after.